We are looking for an ambitious marketing specialist to be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our marketing strategy. You will focus on creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and pr marketing campaigns across various marketing channels.
To be successful as a marketing specialist, you must be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute successful marketing campaigns.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
- Create, manage, and track campaigns and optimize them in all supported countries and languages.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Undertaking competitor research and analyses.
- Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
- Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Marketing Specialist Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Specialist for 3 years minimum
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Mix PanelStrong written and verbal communication skills, Google Analytics, Task Management, CRM systems, and content management systems
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills