We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Performing market analysis and research on competition.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Help distribute marketing materials
Marketing Intern Requirements
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Task management tools, Online analytics and Google Ads).
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree