Lead the way through innovating, problem-solving, and helping your customers succeed through providing exceptional service.
Customer success: reporting and executing procedures
4-year college degree or comparable experience
- Up to one year experience providing customer support
- Knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office, Google Drive, etc.), as well as strong internet navigation skills.
Prior knowledge of Database system
- Ability to work early morning hours and flexibility to work overnight if needed.
- Ability to work weekends. Workdays will rotate, requiring all Customer Support Onboarding Specialists to work 1-2 weekend shifts a month.
- Passion for solving customers’ problems; ability to solve problems by utilizing available tools/resources.
- Ability to work independently when needed, as well as collaborate across multiple teams.
- Embodies teamwork, open communication, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with detailed procedures and program guidelines.
- Self-motivated quick Learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Workplace: In-office or Remote
- Job Condition: Challenging, Demanding
- Job Tools: Laptop, Subscriptions for required tools